Terms & ConditionsMaya Wang2017-10-31T03:30:23+08:00
“THE PUBLISHER” grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable and personal license to access and use “THE EBOOK” for your reference and informational purposes, subject to the following:
- You must be a minimum age of 19 years old or be a legal entity (according by the law of your country) to purchase “THE EBOOK”.
- You must download the PDF files of “THE EBOOK” within 24 hours once the files being made available to you, either from the encrypted-link accessible in the “Thank You” page after you complete your payment of “THE SITE” or from the original email sent to you to confirm your order via PayPal and Credit Card security payment channel.
- You may download “THE EBOOK” files up to two (2) times.
- “THE EBOOK” is non-returnable and non-refundable. Once “THE EBOOK” is purchased all sales are final. We guarantee “THE BOOK” contents are unique.
- You may NOT copy, paste or print any texts, diagrams, figures, or artwork contained in “THE EBOOK” files. Except as provided herein, you shall not copy, paste, print, reproduce or otherwise duplicate “THE EBOOK” files.
- You shall not modify, alter, revise or otherwise change “THE EBOOK” files.
- You shall not create derivative works from or of “THE EBOOK” files.
- You shall not use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index “THE EBOOK” or any portion thereof, including but not limited to any metadata associated with “THE EBOOK”.
- You shall not bypass, modify, tamper, defeat or circumvent any of the security components, special rules or other applications that protect “THE SITE” and “THE EBOOK”.
- You shall not move, copy, reproduce, network or otherwise transfer “THE EBOOK” files to any computer or other device of any other person; provided, however, that you may transfer “THE EBOOK” files to your own computers or other devices to the extent permissible by the applicable file-reading program (which, as noted below, is Adobe Digital Editions).
- You shall not share, lend, lease, rent, sell, donate, license, sub-license, transfer, network, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise make any of “THE EBOOK” available to any other person or/and any other forms, if any.
For the avoidance of doubt, any universities, libraries or other similar institutions purchasing “THE EBOOK” hereunder shall not be allowed to make “THE EBOOK” available to any third party, including their faculty, students, patrons, members or any other person. “THE PUBLISHER” reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offering of “THE EBOOK” at any time. If “THE EBOOK” becomes unavailable prior to download but after purchase, your sole and exclusive remedy is the refund of the purchase price paid for “THE EBOOK”. “THE EBOOK” may not remain available for re-download, if for example, “THE PUBLISHER” no longer has the necessary rights or other licenses, consents or permissions to “THE EBOOK” or has otherwise determined to no longer make “THE EBOOK” available. “THE EBOOK” already downloaded by you will not be affected. “THE EBOOK” is in a special format that must be viewed with a special file-reading program, Adobe Digital Editions, which can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/help/. You will need to install Adobe Digital Editions and activate it according to the instructions given in the application prior to downloading “THE EBOOK”. Adobe Reader is not compatible with “THE EBOOK” and the use of Adobe Digital Editions is required.
All intellectual property rights, including without limitation, all trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and patent rights in and to “THE EBOOK” remains the sole property of “THE PUBLISHER”. No title or license right is granted to you except as expressly set forth in (“THE AGREEMENT”)
“THE PUBLISHER” does not guarantee that the information in “THE EBOOK” is error-free, or warrants that it will meet the users’ requirements or that the operation of “THE PUBLISHER” will be uninterrupted or error-free. “THE PUBLISHER” is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied or statutory, including, without limitation, or implied warranties of merchant-ability. In no event will “THE PUBLISHER” be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages and damages for lost data or profits arising out of the use or inability to use the publication. Once “THE EBOOK” is purchased all sales are final. The entire liability of “THE PUBLISHER” shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the user for “THE EBOOK”or “THE AGREEMENT”.
You are entirely responsible for obtaining your own legal, tax or professional advice or service from a qualified professional.
Under no circumstances shall ”THE PUBLISHER”, its staff, editors and authors, be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in “THE SITE” and “THE EBOOK”.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless “THE PUBLISHER”, its licensors, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates or subsidiaries, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, lawsuits, proceedings, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) arising or resulting from (i) your violation of “THE AGREEMENT” or any other applicable terms or conditions; (ii) your unauthorized use of “THE EBOOK”; (iii) any incomplete or inaccurate information or data provided by you; or (iv) your negligence or willful misconduct. “THE PUBLISHER” reserves the right, at its discretion, to assume or participate, at your and your organization’s expense, in the investigation, settlement and defense of any action or claim to which it is entitled to indemnification. No claim shall be settled without ”THE PUBLISHER”’s prior written consent unless such settlement includes a complete release of “THE PUBLISHER” from all liability and does not contain or contemplate any payment by, or conjunctive or other equitable relief binding upon, “THE PUBLISHER”.
No responsibility is assumed by” THE PUBLISHER”, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in the publication purchased or read by the user(s). Any dispute will be governed exclusively by the laws of Singapore. You (the user) acknowledge that you have read “THE AGREEMENT”, and agree to be bound by its the terms and conditions.
“THE AGREEMENT” will terminate immediately without notice from “THE PUBLISHER” if in “THE PUBLISHER”’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of “THE AGREEMENT”. Upon termination, you must destroy “THE EBOOK “obtained from “THE SITE”.
This is “THE AGREEMENT “ between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. “THE PUBLISHER” may revise “THE AGREEMENT” at any time without notice by updating this posting. You may not assign “THE AGREEMENT” or any right or obligation hereunder.
Atma Image Publishing
19 Tanglin Road Singapore 247909